His involvement with music began at the age of 8 with classical piano lessons for 7 years.
At the age of 20 he started to play bass as a self-taught musician and then went on to study bass guitar and piano.
electric/classical bass, theory, sound design, teaching, sound engineering, while at the same time
After many years of experience in live performances, teaching, theory, bass theory, and teaching, while also participating in multiple music and sound workshops.
After years of experience in live performances, his interest has also turned to instrumentation, bandarranging and live performances.
and live sound recording.
– Classical piano | KODÁLY Conservatory 1993-1995 | Special Courses 1983-1990
– Diploma in harmony | Classical Conservatory of Cholargos | Grade Excellent
– Electric bass | Giorgos Fakanas 1998-2000| Odysseas Konstantinopoulos 2000-2003
|Yiotis Kiourtsoglou|Anthony Jackson 2005
– Jazz workshops with: Vasso Demetriou 2004, 2020 | Grigoris Dani | Yannis
– Classical bass with: Angelos Repapi 2008-2009 | Oswald Amiralis 2015-
– Sound design / sound design: Manos Rovithis | Mikros Polytechniko
– Electric Bass Teaching Diploma | Licentiate diploma of the London college of music
University of West London 2015
– Motion and Sound Workshop for the Sighted and Non-Sighted | Onassis Cultural Centre 2017
– Sound recording: Certificate of Specialized Training | Centre for Continuing Education
Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning E.K.P.A. 2019
Live Performances (indicative)
Christos Thevaio | George Andreou | Stamos Semsi | Michalis Tzouganakis | Onar | Georgia Dagaki | Continuing Education in Continuing Education | Continuing Education in Continuing Education | Christos Thevaio | George Andreou | Stamos Semsi | Michalis Tzouganakis | Onar | George Dagaki
Vassilis Yaslakiotis | George Gaudi | Monophonics | Soul Jazz Orchestra | Nikos Pipinelis | Apostolis
Rizzo | Nikos Zournis | Maria Luka | Vassilis Vassilatos | Stelios Davaris | Alekos Christidis & Jazz
Voyage | Eva Sakellaris
Gordy’s Roster (motown soul funk) |Vanila Swing (rock & roll swing) |The Bet (blues rock funk) |Mato
Grosso (indie rock) |Egg Lemon Sauce (jazz groove) |TassosTsalapatis Trio (jazz fusion) |Grey River &
The Smoky Mountain (Folk Americana).